About Piecemeal Growth
Piecemeal Growth has been founded in 2005 and stands for:
- playing is learning, learning by playing
- baby steps
- becoming more fully human
- from dependence via independence to interdependence
- co-creating a sustainable, healthy future
- going from being reactive to anticipating and improvising
- being alive!
- Marc Evers - e-mail: marc, weblog, LinkedIn profile
Focus: agile software development, refactoring & automated testing, organizational learning, systems thinking, Satir tools
- Maroesja Evers - e-mail: maroesja
Focus: Satir tools, systems thinking
We work together with a number of colleagues.
The name Piecemeal Growth has its origin in the work of the architect Christopher Alexander. Brian Foote and Joseph Yoder give an interpretation of piecemeal growth in the context of software development in their Big Ball of Mud article.